Hello again!
I hope you’re doing well. Lately I have been quite under the weather, as have the people I live with! While we have been going out and making sure to get as much of the sun as we can it’s still lovely to come home at the end of the day and enjoy a home cooked meal while watching a movie or playing with the cats.
This week I made pizza dough that Maiden then covered in tomato sauce (made with tomatoes from our allotment) and sprinkled on some yummy cheese,, it cooked perfectly and we munched it all down. I haven’t made pizza in the longest time so it was such a treat!Yesterday I made focaccia bread and a little loaf of white bread,, all but two slices of the loaf have been eaten…
Currently I have a stew cooking, filled with turnip, potato, courgette, leek, carrot that were all picked today! I just took a chocolate cake out of the oven which I’m incredibly excited for.
It’s fun, enjoying the simple things in life and chugging through the week. Despite being sick I really am so grateful to be able to grow and cook yummy food and live with people who I care about and who care about me.
I hope you’re able to find time to take care of yourself this week and enjoy some of the simpler things in your day-to-day life.
Take care!

hello cutest person in the world <3
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you got sick! My girlfriend and I got sick this week as well, though thankfully it wasn't *too* bad, just a nasty sore throat for a few days... Maybe we overdid it at Southern Decadence last weekend haha
ReplyDeleteRegardless, that pizza dough looks good! What kinda recipe did you use?